- Hourly pay plan with retention bonus – no more chasing hours on Flat Rate pay!
- Advancement opportunity including financial raises.
- All year round busy shop – work on range of manufacturers
- 401K matching + array of insurances offered
- Competitive vacation policy
We are looking to hire skilled automotive technicians / mechanics for our high-volume repair facility working across all Import, Domestic and prestige brands.
Our organization has enjoyed excellent growth in the car rental market and we are looking for (Team Players) professional technicians who are interested in developing their career through a strong work ethic, personal development, and continuous personal growth.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles, completing preventative maintenance such as engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing and replacing filters.
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to customer complaints and reviewing service advisor notes, conduction inspections, repairing engine failures, repairing mechanical and electrical system malfunctions, replacing parts and components.
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conduction test drives, adjusting controls and systems.
- Complies with federal and state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs in our dealership system.
- Keeps shop equipment in pristine condition by following operating and safety instructions at all times.
- Updates job and product knowledge as required by the dealership or manufacturer.
- Communicates professionally and provides updates on customer repairs as needed to service advisors and the parts departments.
- All other duties assigned.
- 2 years’ experience required
- ASE Certifications highly desired
- Willingness to take initiative
- Quality verbal communication, writing and grammar skills
- Computer Literate
- Ability to perform job responsibilities and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional appearance
- Ability to work independently
- Being proactive in your job responsibilities, career and business growth
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25 hourly STARTING