Do you strive for excellence and have a passion for helping others live their dream?
We are looking for passionate & driven professionals who would love to be part of a global leading Car Rental organization. We are excelling in a competitive industry, and we need you to help take us to the next level.
Automotive Maintenance Manager – Car Rental Fleet
Combining your in-depth automotive repair knowledge with your exceptional people skills, you’ll control the repair / maintenance process for a large vehicle fleet. You’ll also select, coach, lead, train and supervise vehicle technicians while assisting with the purchase of parts, materials and equipment.
- Assign and schedule work duties to auto service staff according to individual skill level
- Assign work and provides supervision to associates and/or managers. Ensure all related repair orders are completed and processed in accordance with established guidelines.
- Oversee the hiring and training of an effective auto service team.
- Ensuring high teammate retention
- Maintain compliance with quality standards.
- Capacity to lead and coach others
- Teammate communication skills
- Manage P&L performance, productivity, financial and asset controls and adhere to audit and financial policies and procedures
- Approve all maintenance expenditures and submit invoices for approval/payment.
- At least two years of leadership experience, preferably in collision/fleet/service/rental maintenance functions in the automotive industry.
- Travel depending on district/territory to outlying locations and vendors if necessary.
- Proven ability to engage a team and drive results.
- Strong communication skills and ability to provide work direction to a team of technicians and staff.
- Strong time-management, multitasking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong process orientation with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Excellent analytical, creative problem solving and organizational skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to learn new technology.
- Proficient computer skills including Excel spreadsheet knowledge.
- Proactive cross-functional team player able to work in a fast-paced service-oriented work environment.
Company package & benefits:
- A basic starting salary of between $62-$65k
- A bonus structure starting at 10% of base salary
- A Company Car – fully expensed including fuel
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Group Auto Insurance, Group Home Insurance, Pet Insurance, Legal Assistance, Identity Theft Protection, FSA, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, and additional life insurance coverages.
- 401K Retirement Plan with company matched contributions
- Full training to learn the business and enhance professional skills
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program for services including counseling, financial and legal consultation, referrals for care service and more
- Employee discounts, including discounted prices on the purchase of cars