Car Rental Service & Collision Manager – No retail customer business!
$75k basic salary, 10% bonus based on base salary, Fully expensed (Including fuel) Company Car and strong benefits
Working schedule is 5 days – Monday – Friday – weekends only if and when required
Exciting leadership position for a Service Director / Manager or Vehicle Maintenance Manager offering strong career prospects within a global car rental organisation.
We are looking to hire talented Service Director / Manager to join our growing team, and care for the most foundational element of our clients business. You will direct the daily operation of the in-fleet, maintenance, damage, condition and de-fleet functions for our shops.
What you will do:
Combining your in-depth automotive repair knowledge with your exceptional people skills, you’ll manage technicians as well as develop. You’ll also select, coach, lead, train and supervise vehicle technicians while assisting with the purchase of parts, materials and equipment.
- Assign and schedule work duties to auto service staff according to individual skill level
- Assign work and provides supervision to associates and/or managers. Ensure all related repair orders are completed and processed in accordance with established guidelines.
- Oversee the hiring and training of an effective auto service team
- Ensuring high teammate retention
- Maintain compliance with quality standards
- Capacity to lead and coach others
- Teammate communication skills
- Manage P&L performance, productivity, financial and asset controls and adhere to audit and financial policies and procedures
- Approve all maintenance expenditures and submit invoices for approval/payment
- Plus more!
What we are looking for:
- At least two years of leadership experience, within the collision/fleet/service/rental maintenance functions in the automotive industry.
- Travel depending on district/territory to outlying locations and vendors on rare occasions
- Proven ability to engage a team and drive results.
- Strong communication skills and ability to provide work direction to a team of technicians and staff.
- Strong time-management, multitasking and problem solving skills.
- Strong process orientation with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Excellent analytical, creative problem solving and organizational skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to learn new technology.
- Proficient computer skills including Excel spreadsheet knowledge.
- Proactive cross-functional team player able to work in a fast paced service-oriented work environment.
What we can offer:
- A basic starting salary starting at $75,000
- A bonus structure starting at 10% of base salary
- A Company Car – fully expensed including fuel
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Group Auto Insurance, Group Home Insurance, Pet Insurance, Legal Assistance, Identity Theft Protection, FSA, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, and additional life insurance coverages.
- 401K Retirement Plan with company matched contributions
- Full training to learn the business and enhance professional skills
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program for services including counseling, financial and legal consultation, referrals for care service and more
- Employee discounts, including discounted prices on the purchase of cars
Our client is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
This role requires the ability to lift up to 15 pounds and enter and exit vehicles. This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. This position may be with any affiliate of the group.