Are you an experienced Auto Body Technician seeking a professional, production focused shop?
Are you getting the production hours you need?
Apply today and interview quickly!
This is an exciting Auto Body Technician opportunity to join our growing progressive Collision Centers located in Chester, Richmond, Petersburg, and Williamsburg, Virginia.
We are looking for talented body shop technicians who are interested in growing their careers with an industry-leading organization. If you are process oriented, love a busy shop & want to work with a professional team, then you must apply.
This family owned & operated dealership group takes immense pride in fostering a positive work culture that values employee satisfaction and growth. With a strong emphasis on teamwork, communication, and mutual respect. They provide a supportive environment where employees feel motivated and are encouraged to excel.
What We Offer:
- Competitive health and wellness benefits, dental, vision
- Paid time off
- 401K with company match
- Fun work environment (really it is!)
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Paid training
- Cool sponsorships in our local communities—ways for you to get involved
Essential Auto Body Technician Duties:
- Restore vehicles to their original condition
- Wet sanding, polishing, & orbital buffing
- Disassembling/reassembling, paint preparation, & detailing
- Basic soldering, welding, and torch use
- Mend damaged body and fenders by hammering out or filling in dents and welding broken parts; insure all gaps and fits are to industry standards
- Repair and replace entry doors
- Troubleshoot and repair step-well covers
- Perform other related duties as assigned to ensure efficient and effective repair
- Attend all company required meetings and training
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a collision and body technician
- Frame machine experience
- ICAR certification is a HUGE plus!
- A high school diploma or equivalent is desirable
- Must be 18 years of age, have a valid driver’s license, and have an acceptable driving history.